Sunday, July 17, 2011

Mosiah 27

Mosiah 27:36

Great missionary scripture! It talks about being an instrument in the hands of God and bringing the knowledge of the truth to the knowledge of their Redeemer. I found this to be a very powerful description of what my job will be when serving my mission. I will be used to bring the knowledge to those that know little to nothing about the truth of the gospel and who know nothing of our Redeemer.

Mosiah 27:37

It talks about how blessed the people are because they sought to bring peace, they did good and declared the Lord to be the Leader. It really sets a guideline of how I should be living my life if I want to be blessed. I need to acknowledge the Lord as the most powerful person in the world. I will aspire to do good in everything and bring peace to those around me. I will look to be a leader and example to those around me.

When reading the Book of Mormon this time around i've been paying close attention to missionary scriptures that will help me to teach the people of Brazil. I find great comfort when i come across these scriptures. I feel very blessed by these experiences and grow more and more anxious to get out in the field to teach.

No comments:

Post a Comment