Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Lord wants to lead me.

1 Nephi 17:13 - And I will also be your light in the wilderness; and I will prepare the way before you, if it so be that ye shall keep my commandments; wherefore, inasmuch as ye shall keep my commandments ye shall be led towards the promised land; and ye shall know that it is by me that ye are led.

I think often in my day, I forget the partnership the Lord wants to have with me. I get caught up in my desires and my wishes and I forget that the Lord wants very much to take me by the hand and lead me along. One of my favorite of all scriptures is in D&C 78

17 Verily, verily, I say unto you, ye are little children, and ye have not as yet understood how great blessings the Father hath in his own hands and prepared for you;

18 And ye cannot bear all things now; nevertheless, be of good cheer, for I will lead you along. The kingdom is yours and the blessings thereof are yours, and the riches of eternity are yours.

There's a lot of comfort for me knowing He wants to be my partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment